New to ESG? Here is some information that'll help you understand what we're about:
- Academic Philosophy
- You will have two environments to choose from when you take your freshman GIRs: mainstream classes or a learning community. Which option is right for you? What makes ESG's academic environment unique?
- Community Life
- Freshman year can be stressful and disorientating for everyone. How will the ESG community help with the transition to a new academic environment? Will this be a place to return to even after freshman year?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How did ESG come into existence? Well, here is a brief history of the Experimental Study Group...
- Place the header images for About ESG here!
- Student feedback
- Comments taken from 2010-2011 freshman evaluations of ESG –why ESG worked for me
- George Valley--History of ESG